Summary: article_namespace is not matched on move
           Product: MediaWiki extensions
           Version: any
          Platform: All
        OS/Version: All
            Status: NEW
          Severity: normal
          Priority: Normal
         Component: AbuseFilter

article_namespace always fails when a page is moved.

I tried the very simple filter "article_namespace == 0" and no moved article in
main namespace was  matched when I tested the filter.

Configure bugmail:
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.

Wikibugs-l mailing list

Reply via email to