--- Comment #3 from Daniel Kinzler <daniel.kinz...@wikimedia.de> ---
Picking this up again after some time: Error reporting in Wikibase API modules
needs to be rewritten. Here are some key points (not a full spec):
* We need a helper class that for handling errors.
* We want to be able to report errors by code, based on an Exception, and based
on a Result object.
* We want to stay compatible with the core APIs way of reporting errors (plain
english message plus an error code).
* In addition, we want to provide localized, HTML formatted messages where
* Error localization should be factored into appropriate components, for
mapping codes resp. Exceptions to Message objects.
* We want a way to provide "codes" for warnings too, e.g. for indicating a
null-edit or a auto-resolved edit conflict or self-conflict.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.
Wikibugs-l mailing list