Qgil added a comment.

Robla advised me to create a project for this monthly sprint in order to have a
workboard to follow the progress. He said that if we want to set a precedent we
better do it right, based on sprints like most WMF teams will do, and showing a
Trello-like board as reference instead of a Bugzilla-like list of blocking
tasks.

He has a point... Also, maybe this way we can add some flexibility between the
official goals (all blocking this task) and other ECT tasks that we also want
to work on this month (bonus points), which we can also follow in the
workboard. Anyway, let me play with this now...

I have also started writing about priorities at
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Phabricator/Project_Management

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T553

REPLY HANDLER ACTIONS
  Reply to comment or attach files, or !close, !claim, !unsubscribe or !assign
<username>.

To: Qgil
Cc: wikibugs-l, Qgil, Rfarrand, Aklapper