chasemp added a comment.

@Jalexander, really I think you have explained yourself well, but their has
been a meager amount of time on our side to address it and translate into the
best possible technical terms.  I'm genuinely sorry that has sucked.  I think
the last few comments here have been good.  In my mind, saying the solution is
a certain identifier in the list is a skip-to-the-end conclusion, but in
restating the problem as "we need to know who signed a certain legalpad" I hope
it can be handled in more flexible and still amendable ways.  Really my fear is
delivering something we aren't prepared to sustain.

@mmodell, Could we do something as simple as a url that is just a list of
signee's by wiki name as an extension?  Not even bothering with UI fanciness.
I'm not trying to be ignorant but for me the need isn't wiki names in //the//
list, it's a list of wiki names with signatures.  Which we may better serve in
another context.

On the separate app, maybe take a look at how the burndown chat was built?

https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T153
https://github.com/bluehawk/phabricator-sprint

That's some pretty advanced stuff all done in a way that is really thoughtful.

I'm really not trying to be the grinch on this.

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T607

REPLY HANDLER ACTIONS
  Reply to comment or attach files, or !close, !claim, !unsubscribe or !assign
<username>.

To: chasemp
Cc: wikibugs-l, Qgil, Jalexander, mmodell, chasemp