valhallasw added a comment.

Situation: T647. Old title "Ignore CC changes".

This Task was in project 'phawikibugs', indicating the context is
'phawikibugs', so I did not put 'phawikibugs' in the title -- just like we
don't do that on bugzilla typically. However, this is confusing, as the project
is only listed quite a bit lower on the page (as evidenced by comment
T647#11134).

Conclusion: if even someone who has experience with Phabricator gets confused,
chances are less-experienced volunteers also get confused.

Compare this to Bugzilla, where the project is the third element:
{F274}

Another option would be to re-arrange the detail list, having Projects first
instead of second last.

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T658

REPLY HANDLER ACTIONS
  Reply to comment or attach files, or !close, !claim, !unsubscribe or !assign
<username>.

To: valhallasw
Cc: wikibugs-l, valhallasw, Qgil