chasemp added a comment.

I think I expected that "Experiment with Phabricator workboards" == "learning
phab".  Maybe it's a case of a title that misled, but comments like "This is a
test comment on the test task." and "How will we know when I am bored?" it
seems like this is not an appropriate place for that.  Not trying to be heavy
handed on you man, more in the way of "hey if you are going to be doing more
exploring please don't do it here where we all get updates and emails".
anyways, thanks for listening and responding

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T771

REPLY HANDLER ACTIONS
  Reply to comment or attach files, or !close, !claim, !unsubscribe or !assign
<username>.

To: Halfak, chasemp
Cc: wikibugs-l, Qgil, Halfak, chasemp