chasemp created this task.
chasemp added subscribers: chasemp, Chad, Aklapper, Qgil.
chasemp added projects: Phabricator, Gitblit-Deprecate.
chasemp changed Security from none to none.

TASK DESCRIPTION
  Logic: we are sighted in replacing gerrit and Chad will have to be heavily in
the mix, and he is already trusted with a lot of administrative duties in that
context.  I feel comfortable he won't do anything crazy, and this way we can
work on things hidden only to admins in anticipation of opening them up
further.  Such as Diffusion.

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T788

REPLY HANDLER ACTIONS
  Reply to comment or attach files, or !close, !claim, !unsubscribe or !assign
<username>.

To: chasemp
Cc: wikibugs-l, chasemp, Chad, Aklapper, Qgil, jeremyb