Tgr added a comment.

Mingle: https://wikimedia.mingle.thoughtworks.com/projects/multimedia/

> Don't they often have sister tickets in Bugzilla (which would get imported
> into Phab soon)?

They do sometimes. I wouldn't worry much about the occasional duplication - an
automated process to move tickets seems doable, an automated process to detect
and merge duplicates not so much, and even if it was, there aren't so many
potential dupes that it would justify the time investment IMO.

At any rate, we should first create a bunch of test tickets and figure out how
to preserve information from Mingle (story points, epics etc.) so rolling up
our sleeves and migrating stuff is a bit farther away I think.

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T779

REPLY HANDLER ACTIONS
  Reply to comment or attach files, or !close, !claim, !unsubscribe or !assign
<username>.

To: Qgil, Tgr
Cc: wikibugs-l, Gilles, Tgr, MarkTraceur, Fabrice_Florin, Aklapper, jeremyb,
Qgil