Qgil added subscribers: Amire80, Ladsgroup, jayvdb, Ragesoss, KartikMistry,
ori, Nemo_bis, Nikerabbit, siebrand, Rfarrand, AFBorchert.
Qgil added a comment.

CCing all mentors related with proposals with a chance to be selected (except
Andrew Green, who I could not find here -- sending him an email to register).
CCing also Rachel (official co-org-admin) and Andre (can't harm).

If you want to initially mentor a proposal, you must click the "Willing to
mentor" button in the proposal page at https://opw.gnome.org/. The next step
will be to assess whether your candidate is indeed up to the task, and whether
we have any conflicts of mentors, projects, slots... This discussion will
happen privately, of course.

I'm preparing a first summary of the situation. Let's use this task for
questions and public communication in general.

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T564

REPLY HANDLER ACTIONS
  Reply to comment or attach files, or !close, !claim, !unsubscribe or !assign
<username>.

To: Qgil
Cc: wikibugs-l, Qgil, Amire80, Ladsgroup, jayvdb, Ragesoss, KartikMistry, ori,
Nemo_bis, Nikerabbit, siebrand, Rfarrand, AFBorchert