--- Comment #3 from Nahiyan <nahiyan02+wiki...@gmail.com> ---
Sorry for yet another comment, but after some testing, I've determined: The
problem is with MediaWiki's live preview feature.
WikiEditor doesn't seem to be the cause. But I'm also not sure if it is related
to Scribunto as I don't know the internals of how these work, so I haven't
changed the bug's info fields from "MediaWiki extensions" to "MediaWiki".
* w/o WikiEditor, w/o live preview: Works.
* w/ WikiEditor, w/o live preview: Works.
* w/o WikiEditor, w/ live preview: Bugged.
* w/ WikiEditor, w/ live preview: Bugged.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Install the Scribunto extension, and add a module which outputs a script
2. Go to Preferences -> Editing -> Enable "Use live preview (experimental)"
3. Start to create a page with the bugged module, and use the live-preview.
4. "Script error" is not clickable.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
You are on the CC list for the bug.
Wikibugs-l mailing list