Summary: "feedback page" link destination is language instead
                    of wiki dependant
           Product: MediaWiki extensions
           Version: any
          Platform: All
        OS/Version: All
            Status: NEW
          Severity: enhancement
          Priority: Normal
         Component: UsabilityInitiative

I noticed on when switching to vector I got a red link on
"feedback page" although I was sure they had one.

Turns out appending &uselang=ms fixed it.


Configure bugmail:
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.

Wikibugs-l mailing list

Reply via email to