Michael Dale <> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
             Status|NEW                         |RESOLVED
         Resolution|                            |FIXED

--- Comment #2 from Michael Dale <> 2010-10-14 01:27:35 UTC ---
Thanks for pointing this out. I have updated all the messages with the latest
translatewiki translations and set it it to use the English fallback were it
can't find the localized string in r74758 and deployed it. 

Also the pt gadget was pointing to an old version of the gadget. I have updated
the path on the gadget.

I have also renamed the gadget to match the resource checks and default rewrite
rules ie there should be two pages one 'MediaWiki:MwEmbed.js' used for rewrite
urls and the gadget 'MediaWiki:Gadget-mwEmbed.js' used for turning on the
gadget permanently. 

Now links like the following should work and give you a working 'enable this
gadget button' in your local language:

Configure bugmail:
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.

Wikibugs-l mailing list

Reply via email to