What    |Removed                     |Added
                 CC|                            |

--- Comment #13 from 2010-11-30 11:08:38 UTC ---
Does the patch work for anyone?

I tried the current dumpHTML version from svn (30.Nov.2010) and also r47214
with the patch applied but I end up always like this:

* when not applying the patch I have problems with pages with Umlaute in the
title, eg "Zuständigkeiten",.everything else seems fine

* when applying the patch, I get "PHP Warning: urldecode() expects parameter 1
to be string, object given in [...]/ on line 18" and the dump is
completely broken.

I generate the dump on a CentOS 5 with php 5.1.6 and MediaWiki v1.13.2, zipped
it and sent it to my Windows 7 / Windows 2003 boxes.

I didn't try the first patch because the revision number seems wrong.

Configure bugmail:
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.
Wikibugs-l mailing list

Reply via email to