Summary: 400 Bad Request on Save/Preview
           Product: MediaWiki
           Version: 1.15.5
          Platform: All
        OS/Version: Linux
            Status: NEW
          Severity: normal
          Priority: Normal
         Component: Page editing

Often, but not always, when submitting an edited page via "Save page" or "Show
preview", there will be a delay of around 10 seconds, followed by a 400 Bad
Request.  When this happens, hitting back on my browser and resubmitting
INVARIABLY results in the edit being accepted.  I've used LiveHTTPHeaders to
verify that the headers and POST data sent in both cases are IDENTICAL, except
for the multipart boundaries.  I've previously posted a snippet of my access
and error logs in #mediawiki for such an HTTP transaction: (which will expire on 3/8/11).

Added: And would you believe that the first time I submitted this bug, I got
the same problem: A 400 Bad request (around 9:27 am PST, 2/28/11).

Configure bugmail:
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug.
You are on the CC list for the bug.

Wikibugs-l mailing list

Reply via email to