Charlie_WMDE added a comment.

  Heyho! thanks for bringing this up @Pablo-WMDE ! I'll comment inline.
  
  In T235753#5804709 <https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T235753#5804709>, 
@Pablo-WMDE wrote:
  
  > During task break-down we assumed:
  >
  > - that the application header shown in the mocks is not in scope (i.e. that 
there in fact will be an x-button, disabled save button, and header text as it 
currently stands - we will not touch this in this story).
  
  This is a mistake on my part in the mocks. The x-button should stay as is, 
that's correct. The "publish"-button shouldn't be disabled but should be 
removed entirely. I have updated the mocks accordingly.
  
  > - `$datatype` will be shown as the datatype identifier (as used in code), 
not their translatable names as seen in e.g. 
https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Special:ListDatatypes
  
  I don't know how these two differ. Could you give me some examples? I think i 
was assuming we'd be using the translatable names.
  
  > - we check for permission errors first and only offer the bail-out path if 
there are none
  
  correct!

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T235753

EMAIL PREFERENCES
  https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/settings/panel/emailpreferences/

To: Charlie_WMDE
Cc: Pablo-WMDE, Addshore, Lucas_Werkmeister_WMDE, Lydia_Pintscher, Aklapper, 
Charlie_WMDE, Sarai-WMDE, darthmon_wmde, Michael, Nandana, Lens0021, Lahi, 
Gq86, GoranSMilovanovic, QZanden, LawExplorer, _jensen, rosalieper, Scott_WUaS, 
Wikidata-bugs, aude, Mbch331
_______________________________________________
Wikidata-bugs mailing list
Wikidata-bugs@lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikidata-bugs

Reply via email to