| Lucas_Werkmeister_WMDE updated the task description. (Show Details) |
CHANGES TO TASK DESCRIPTION
~~I’m reporting this as a security issue because I feel like there might be a slight risk of an XSS vulnerability here (even though `<script>alert('pwnd')</script>` is not a valid username and would also presumably be escaped by the wikitext parser that is apparently applied being to these summaries).~~
...
This only seems to happen on Wikibase entity pages.~~I’m reporting this as a security issue because I feel like there might be a slight risk of an XSS vulnerability here (even though `<script>alert('pwnd')</script>` is not a valid username and would also presumably be escaped by the wikitext parser that is apparently applied being to these summaries).~~
TASK DETAIL
EMAIL PREFERENCES
To: Lucas_Werkmeister_WMDE
Cc: Bawolff, Lucas_Werkmeister_WMDE, Aklapper, Lahi, Gq86, GoranSMilovanovic, QZanden, HJiang-WMF, dpatrick, Luke081515, Wikidata-bugs, aude, GWicke, Stype_and_Co.-WMF, Jalexander, Parent5446, Anomie, Grunny, MaxSem, csteipp, Mbch331, Jay8g, Legoktm
Cc: Bawolff, Lucas_Werkmeister_WMDE, Aklapper, Lahi, Gq86, GoranSMilovanovic, QZanden, HJiang-WMF, dpatrick, Luke081515, Wikidata-bugs, aude, GWicke, Stype_and_Co.-WMF, Jalexander, Parent5446, Anomie, Grunny, MaxSem, csteipp, Mbch331, Jay8g, Legoktm
_______________________________________________ Wikidata-bugs mailing list [email protected] https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikidata-bugs
