In general, policies for notability in Wikidata will be governed by the community of (all) Wikidata editors. On the technical side, we aim to achieve two things:

* The system should be able to handle a lot of data.

* The interfaces and data access features should minimize the negative impact that additional (correct but not very important) data has on usage.

Of course, both goals have their limits and there will always be good (technical or social) reasons to not include everything. We would rather like to support linking and data integration with external data bases than suggest *every* fact of the world to be copied to Wikidata.

Markus