Lydia wrote:
I would like that this project could serve in that manner
the scientific community and provide standards for submission of data
for scientist. Any plans in this direction?

The en.wikipedia page on "big data" should give the answers, if it was kept current with the current "Big Data Research and Development Initiative" buzz of the world (http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2012/03/29/big-data-big-deal), in France (http://www.bigdataparis.com/fr-index.php), etc.

Hi! It is up to the community to later decide what goes into Wikidata
and what doesn't.  So I can't give you a "yes this will be ok" or "no
this will not happen".  However if this is not going to happen in Wikidata
itself there is probably demand for a separate instance where this would
be possible.

Lydia,

are you not afraid that an upside-down ("past to possible") rather than a "possible from present" approach is to limitate us? Once we have finalized Wikidata as a data-store, we will have decided of its output/inout capacities.

jfc