On 12/04/12 21:10, Daniel Kinzler wrote:
This is an interesting criticism, and there's an excellent retort by Denny in
the comments. Just fyi.

Thanks, very good discussion and very good answer by Denny. I should have a chat with Mark at some point to check out what he thinks about it (it is a bit ironic that we use international news sources to communicate when sitting in offices that are 500m away from each other ;-)

Markus

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Wiki-research-l] Wikidata opinion piece in The Atlantic
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 16:50:49 -0700
From: En Pine<deyntest...@hotmail.com>
To:<wiki-researc...@lists.wikimedia.org>

Here's an opinion piece, "The Problem with Wikidata", by Mark Graham, who
"is a Research Fellow at the Oxford Internet Institute," which appears on
The Atlantic's website. I'm not personally supporting or opposing his views
but I found this to be an interesting read.
http://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2012/04/the-problem-with-wikidata/255564/

Pine