Hi,

+1 for a  wiki/FAQ describing the Wikipedia ecosystem and the relationships
between Wikidata and the other semantic projects around Wikipedia. This is a
legitimate question for the general public and the press. And it's also
probably useful for many persons in this field, as illustrated in this thread.

We could start with a general overview of Wikipedia and its "semantic"
ecosystem, as proposed by Kingsley.
Then we could have a summary of each project, with a highlight of its key
difference with Wikipedia, Wikidata and other projects.
And we could finish with a table summarizing the goal and difference of each
project, with links to project pages

Or is it too verbose? (in which case we might just want the introduction and
the final table...)

-Nicolas.