Let's see. Joancreaus on IRC I think mentioned that he was interested
in pywikipedia + wikidata.

I hope that there are enough people interested in that so that the
pywp community won't have to wait too long to use that beautiful
framework.

Cheers,
Denny

2012/8/14 Snaevar <snaevar-w...@gmx.com>:
> Yes, although my point is that pywikipedia will probably not be made
> compatible with Wikidata anytime soon.

Project director Wikidata
Tel. +49-30-219 158 26-0 | http://wikimedia.de

unter der Nummer 23855 B. Als gemeinnützig anerkannt durch das