> In order not to loose the Dim-data that is already available from the
> Wikipedias, and to use this for scaling. It should really only describe the
> rough dimension. I would expect that a building would still have something
> like "area" or similar in its own property. Dimension is used for scaling
> and uncertainty.

Dimension of a building, locality, etc. is well understood, it is the
size of location, without respect to shape. Location uncertainty is
well understood. Confounding the two seems to introduce the inability
of interpreting the information afterwards for many downstream
processing cases. I would plead to support both dimension and
uncertainty or none. --gregor