Scott, are you aware of your signature (not including the quoted text)
taking cca. two entire screens in gmail? I know it's my problem, because
using a standalone mail client it would fit into merely one screen...
However it's a bit annoying. Old-style classic Netiquette suggests at most
4 lines of signature, not a double-decker.

2013/7/11 Scott MacLeod <worlduniversityandsch...@gmail.com>

> With friendly regards,
> Scott
>

> --
>

> Scott MacLeod
> Founder & President
>

> http://scottmacleod.com
>
> --
> World University and School
> (like Wikipedia with MIT OpenCourseWare)
>

> http://worlduniversity.wikia.com/wiki/Subjects
>
> World University and School is a 501 (c) (3) tax-exempt, educational
> organization.
>
> P.O. Box 442,
> (86 Ridgecrest Road),
> Canyon, CA 94516
>
> 415 480 4577
> worldunivand...@scottmacleod.com
> worlduniversityandsch...@gmail.com
> Skype: scottm100
>
> Google + main, WUaS page:
>

> https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/108179352492243955816/108179352492243955816/posts
>

> Please contribute, and invite friends to contribute, tax deductibly, via
> PayPal and credit card:
> http://scottmacleod.com/worlduniversityandschool.htm.
>

> World University and School is sending you this because of your interest
> in free, online, higher education. If you don't want to receive these,
> please reply with 'remove' in the subject line. Thank you.

Bináris