About 3000-4000.

Romaine

On Mon, 7/29/13, Denny Vrandečić <denny.vrande...@wikimedia.de> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [Wikidata-l] All interwikis from nl.wikivoyage have been moved to
Wikidata
 To: "Discussion list for the Wikidata project."
<wikidata-l@lists.wikimedia.org>
 Date: Monday, July 29, 2013, 12:28 PM

 That's amazing! And so
 fast! Any idea how many links there have been? (Just
 curious).
 Thanks for
 reporting!Denny

 2013/7/29 Romaine Wiki <romaine_w...@yahoo.com>

 Hello all,

 I am happy to announce that all interwikis from all
 articles, templates, project pages (except some archive
 pages) have been moved to Wikidata. This includes the
 removal of all local interwikis. With this I roughly checked
 all pages if they are connected to the right article on
 Wikidata.

 I solved a lot of interwikiconflict, often with
 disambiguation pages. I also made sure that every articles
 has an item on Wikidata.

 The Dutch Wikivoyage is the first Wikivoyage that fully
 switched to Wikidata.

 Greetings,

 Romaine

 Project director Wikidata
 Wikimedia Deutschland e.V. | Obentrautstr. 72 | 10963
 Berlin
 Tel. +49-30-219 158 26-0 | http://wikimedia.de

 Wikimedia Deutschland - Gesellschaft zur Förderung Freien
 Wissens e.V. Eingetragen im Vereinsregister des Amtsgerichts
 Berlin-Charlottenburg unter der Nummer 23855 B. Als
 gemeinnützig anerkannt durch das Finanzamt für

 -----Inline Attachment Follows-----