i took one example and am lost already, pegasus, listed on top with 5
labels without description:
http://tools.wmflabs.org/wikidata-terminator/index.php?lang=de&term=Pegasus&doit=1

then i take one with a description "Sternbild knapp nördlich des
Himmelsäquators":
https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q8864

and, i do not see this description, nor can i figure out where this
description came from. where did i make the error?

rupert