A few points:

* Population should not be negative, would be nice if you can define a
min or max value in the property
* it's possible to enter 42.23
* if entering 23,42 the result is only 23
* if I try to enter "twenty three" there is no hint that only numbers
are accepted
* someone should try to add a string via the api

Lukas