Hoi,
The number of data sources is something that grows all the time.   The list
can be found here [1]. Search for VIAF for instance and you will find them
all together.

I blogged about the connectivity of Wikidata recently [2]. I would love to
know more of how you want to approach the many resources that are currently
available.
Thanks,
    GerardM

[1] https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:List_of_properties/all