Hi there, I'm setting up a private wiki and I'd like to add Wikibase. Does it work with Mediawiki 1.22? And where can I download the whole package?

Since I know this is not the place for such a private discussion, if you want to advice me, please answer me in private, so that we don't disturb the others. :)

Cheers,

L.

Hi,

from https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Wikibase where you can also find other useful information I can say you that Wikibase depends on MediaWiki 1.23.0 or higher. The reason is that it uses some features of MediaWiki which have only be introduced in the latest version. I hope this helps you.

Best regards,
Bene