Hmm, I guess I am still not getting it - both of your examples
wouldn't make it into one of my Wikipedia articles, and I would
probably remove them from an existing article if I was working on it.
If it's not factual enough for Wikipedia, then it's not factual enough
for Wikidata.

I recall a situation where painter A was documented as a pupil of
painter B who according to the sources died when painter A was just a
young boy of 8. Either very young children could become pupils of
other painters, or the original document got painter B mixed up with
someone else. Either way it is highly doubtful that painter A was
strongly influenced professionally by the art of B. I would probably
include this info on Wikipedia but would not bother to include it on
Wikidata.