We can't at the moment make statements on  properties, nor use properties
as value in statement, so this is a little premature. It's on the devs high
priority list
, amongst queries though.

Atm, properties classification is not really something we do well. We got a
list of properties wikipage and some subpages, some Wikiprojects regroups
the properties of their fields, some of us tried to associate a list of
properties to a class item, that's pretty much where we are.