@FriedrichIt would be a poor substitute for a negation implementation :)

@Micru :
It does not mix sources and statements, it is an additional information
about a statement, so qualifiers seems to be the good tool for that. Of
course if someone want to reason with Wikidata datas it requires a special
treatment or semantics, but it seems fine as it would be inline in a text :
"PPP is probably the author of WWW, but the expert EEE disputes that"<ref
probably><ref dispute> seems a sentence you could see in a Wikipedia
article which is rather NPOV an cites his sources properly.