Hi,

I just updated the data for the Wikidata classes and properties browser [1] -- was about time -- and added some improvements on the way:

(1) Classes and properties are now always ordered by usage (most used first), which was not possible to do before. Examples:

** properties related to humans (or anything else with sex or gender) ordered by usage:

http://tools.wmflabs.org/wikidata-exports/miga/#_cat=Properties/Related%20properties=sex%20or%20gender

(for properties, usage includes the use in qualifiers and references)

** Most used months:

http://tools.wmflabs.org/wikidata-exports/miga/#_cat=Classes/All%20superclasses=month

Seems that May is most popular so far. Thanks to whoever added the pretty pictures :-) You can replace the word "month" with other things, such as "band", "building", or "mythical character" to see what kinds of these things we have. In fact, the individual pages for the classes will also show the same list at their bottom, but without any pictures.

(2) Classes with the same English label are no longer confused. This fixes ambiguities and wrong links for many things.

The data is from 1st September.

Cheers,

Markus

[1] http://tools.wmflabs.org/wikidata-exports/miga/
Reload the page (CTRL+R) to get the new data.