That is the intention (and much more), but we have some work to do before
its really possible.

The key thing right now is to establish the independent wikidata concepts
(Q..) for all the relevant entities as well as ways to find them again so
we avoid redundancy.  For us these are genes (which the ProteinBoxBot is
working to import now), drugs/chemicals, and diseases.  E.g. we need to
know which wikidata id to link to each of the MeSH codes in that file I
mentioned.  Our thinking right now is to attempt to orient around the Human
Disease Ontology as the organization framework for the disease identifiers
though of course we would love to have some feedback about that!

-Ben