Based on the CHEBI ontology perspective, alcohol is a class with subclasses
like 'aromatic alcohol' which has subclasses like 'benzyl alcohols' which
has subclasses like 'methylbenzyl alcohol' and so on.

These relationships seem worth capturing and subclass seems like a
reasonable way to do it.  If not, would another property be better?

Check out CHEBI here:
http://www.ebi.ac.uk/chebi/advancedSearchFT.do?searchString=alcohol&queryBean.stars=2

-Ben

On Thu, Sep 25, 2014 at 10:52 AM, Alain Cuvillier <alain.cuvill...@gmail.com