Special:Export has a hardcoded limit of (I think) 100 revisions. I thought
that would be the latest 100, but apparently, it's the first 100. Pretty
useless.

You can use the API instead:

https://www.wikidata.org/w/api.php?action=query&prop=revisions&titles=Q4115189&rvlimit=5&rvprop=timestamp|user|comment|content

To get older revisions, use rvcontinue (see
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/API:Raw_Query_Continue)

For details, look for prop=revisions on
https://www.wikidata.org/w/api.php?action=help&modules=query

Am 19.10.2014 18:54, schrieb Lukas Benedix:
> Hi,
>
> To get some test data for a script I want to export Q4115189 with history.
> The Problem is, that the most recent revision I get from Special:Export is
> from 2013-05-02T10:44:01Z, so I can't see the outcome of test edits I
> make.
>

> Am I using it it wrong, is the export page broken, or is there another way
> to get something in the same format as the dumps with history?
>

> best, Lukas

Daniel Kinzler
Senior Software Developer

Wikimedia Deutschland
Gesellschaft zur Förderung Freien Wissens e.V.