There appear to be a number of other major cities missing, though I'm not
sure what the cut-off for population is:

Cities where we have articles for the mayor:

Baltimore, Maryland (USA)
Columbus, Georgia (USA)
Diyarbakır (Turkey)
Gary, Indiana (USA)
Knoxville, Tennessee (USA)
Łódź (Poland)
Malmö (Sweden)
Montevideo (Uruguay)
Windhoek (Namibia)

Cities whose current mayors we don't have articles on yet:

Baghdad (Iraq)
Prague (Czech Republic)
Nantes (France)

(The above based on educated guesses from
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_first_female_mayors#2010s )

Thanks,
Richard
(User:Pharos)