I need to contact the person(s) responsible for "oversight" (suppression) on Wikidata.

Someone asked the English Wikipedia oversight team to censor their IP address in the revision history of a Wikidata page.  However, we (the English Wikipedia oversighters) do not have this sort of access rights on the Wikidata site.  Whom can I talk to regarding this type of action on Wikidata?

I am intentionally not including any details here, though I will of course be happy to share details with members of the Wikidata oversight team.

Thanks.

*Richwales* (no relation to Jimbo)
-- a member of the English Wikipedia oversight team