Hi,

If you are only fetching data via the API, then you should only be making GET requests, right? In that case, did you try setting the "origin=*" GET parameter? That should be enough to set the appropriate CORS headers on the response.

See: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/API:Cross-site_requests

Cheers,
Antonin