Hi Cristina,

I found maps to be very helpful when doing Wikidata editing for a certain place or area. Here is the map of all 556 things Wikidata currently has in and around Donostia-San Sebastián:

http://wwwpub.zih.tu-dresden.de/~s5219191/vizidata/#d=0&m=items&l=en&f=false&e=0,278&g=1.2&h=1.2&o=1&p=3&x=-1.921234130859375&y=43.280329674434135&z=12

It is not life data (with the exception of the labels), but it can give you a first overview of what is already there.

If you click on a dot you can see what's there (in the language of your choice). It seems that many things there are missing English or even Spanish labels right now.

The graph at the top shows how many Wikipedias have an article on the items. You can drag the left boundary of the interval to the right to narrow the view down to items with articles in more Wikipedias (a first indication of relevance). There is also one item with 0 sitelinks (it's a company -- spam?).

You can also show maps of all people who are born or who have died in the city:

http://wwwpub.zih.tu-dresden.de/~s5219191/vizidata/#d=1&m=humans&l=en&f=false&e=1700,2015&g=1.2&h=1.2&o=1&p=3&x=-1.921234130859375&y=43.280329674434135&z=12

http://wwwpub.zih.tu-dresden.de/~s5219191/vizidata/#d=0&m=humans&l=en&f=false&e=1700,2015&g=1.2&h=1.2&o=1&p=3&x=-1.921234130859375&y=43.280329674434135&z=12

There are fewer points but with many more items in each (we don't know the exact coordinate of birth or death, just the city).

Regards,

Markus