If you want to use any data source in your program/tool, you first need to look into the data and see how things are specified. You will soon get an idea which qualifiers/properties are used to describe certain circumstances. Much more important in my opinion is that we do this consistently for all facts in some area so that we don't end up using two different qualifiers to describe the same fact on different statements.

Best regards
Bene