Am 28.09.2015 um 17:27 schrieb Peter F. Patel-Schneider:
> Are you arguing against any tool that makes inferences combining multiple
> pieces of data in Wikidata?  Would you also argue against this if the inferred
> information is flagged in some way?

I'm aguing against making such inference part of wikibase/wikidata core
functionality, and hiding it's working ("magic").

However, I very much hope for a whole ecosystem of tools that apply and use such
inference, and make the results obvious to users, both integrated with
wikidata.org and outside.

--
Daniel Kinzler
Senior Software Developer

Wikimedia Deutschland
Gesellschaft zur Förderung Freien Wissens e.V.