Hoi,
Thank you :) It is indeed a wonderful evolutionary step. It looks clean and
the results are neat.

Would it be possible to have the results optionally in another format? When
it is possible to have the results in a format where it can be picked up by
one of Magnus's tools it would be actually useful. For best results it
needs to be configurable; not everyone wants or needs the same tooling..

Thanks,
      GerardM