Hi!

> Does anyone know what's going on with the Sparql service ?
>
> Up until a couple of days ago, the most hits ever in one day was about
> 6000.
>
> But according to
>      http://searchdata.wmflabs.org/wdqs/
>
> two days ago suddenly there were 6.77 *million* requests, and yesterday
> over 21 million.
>
> Does anyone know what sort of requests these are, and whether they are
> all coming from the same place ?

Looks like yes, they are coming from the same place, and in that place
seems to be a bot doing something wrong. So if anybody knows whose bot
it is please ask that person to seek advice and guidance (which I would
be glad to provide) on how to make it work properly :)

--
Stas Malyshev
smalys...@wikimedia.org