Hi!

> I just noticed a bug in the RDF live exports of Wikidata: they still use
> the base URI <http://wikiba.se/ontology-beta#> for all Wikidata
> vocabulary terms. The correct base URI would be
> <http://wikiba.se/ontology#>. I guess this has been forgotten and never
> got noticed yet (not sure if there are consumers of the live exports).

It's not forgotten - in fact, we have an issue for that,
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T112127 - but we never got to defining
the point when we do it. One can argue RDF mapping is still not complete
- we do not support units fully, and we may have to add stuff for
geo-coordinates too - but one can argue it's good enough to be 1.0 and
I'd agree with it. But we need to take decision on this. Please feel
free to also comment on the task.

--
Stas Malyshev
smalys...@wikimedia.org