Hi!

> How often does *exactly* the same query get run within 2 minutes ?

Depends where the query is coming from. E.g. if there's a graph backed
by query, then a lot of people can be seeing the graph and running a
query. Same if somebody publishes a link to some query e.g. during a
talk or in article and a bunch of people come to look at it. Depends on
use case.
Some use cases - like graphs - we are just planning, so we can't really
rely on statistics here.

> I'd guess there's probably only a very few queries like that though.

Well, maybe - we don't really know yet. That's why I want to hear
opinions on this :)

--
Stas Malyshev
smalys...@wikimedia.org