Hi!

> In your case, however, the answer probably is: you cannot contribute
> there at all, since you are a Wikimedia employee and this is a
> content-related community discussion. ;-)

Many WMF employees contribute to wikis in their non-work time, as far as
I know. I don't even seek to participate in the discussion (though I
don't think WMF employment would disqualify me from contributing in
volunteer capacity, given my affiliations - as they are - are clearly
stated) - but only to know the results so I could contribute in editor
capacity, following whatever rules are there.
--
Stas Malyshev
smalys...@wikimedia.org