Hi!

> Is there an alternative to SPARQL that can either check for deleted
> records or give only non-deleted ones? currently, I am checking if
> they are deleted by making a "ping" using HTTP head requests but this
> takes a huge amount of time since I need to check about 70k
> resources.

Well, SPARQL data store is not supposed to contain any deleted
entries... But looks like there's some bug there. If you give me the
list of the "bad" entries, it's easy to update them. Considerable harder
is to find *why* they weren't updated in the first place. I'm still
looking into it.

--
Stas Malyshev
smalys...@wikimedia.org