Subject: [Ops] Wikidata Query Service (WQDS) regular deployment window
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 22:04:21 +0100
From: Guillaume Lederrey <gleder...@wikimedia.org>
<discov...@lists.wikimedia.org>, Operations Engineers
<o...@lists.wikimedia.org>

Hello!

After discussion with Stas, we want to have a regular deployment
window for Wikidata Query Service. This should help give better
visibility on when new version arrives and help track issues with
those new versions. I will take care of the deployments (with Stas'
support, of course).

The deployment window is: every Monday, from 7pm CET (10am PST - 5pm
UTC) starting from Monday April 11th.

Let me know if you have any question or if you know of another place
where I should publicize this deployment window.

  Take care,

    Guillaume

--
Guillaume Lederrey