Hi!

During the data reload for geospatial service enabling, we have
discovered a problem with Wikidata dumps
(https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T133924). The effect of this problem
is that some items are missing from the dump. Dumps starting 20160418
are affected, previous ones seem to be fine.

The immediate fix for this would be to reload the data from a correct
dump (20160411) and re-sync the data since then. Unfortunately, this may
take some time (a day or so for reload, and another day or so for
resync), and until then you'll see some missing data on
query.wikidata.org. Please be patient until then.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused, and will continue to research
the cause of the missing data and then fix it. I'll update the ticket
when we have new info.

Thanks,
--
Stas Malyshev