Loïc
​,​

Yes, I highly suggest a property like that to complete the graph structure
between the 2 kinds of topics.

but instead of something very narrow like "provides API" you might call it
"provides Service" ?  Perhaps you have something along those lines already ?

Then you can just query those that provide a Service of the Class=API  ...
or some such... that seems more flexible with a property like "provides
Service"  which can be just about anything... or just simply "provides"  or
"offers".

Thoughts ?  already have properties like that ?

Thad